• When the incline angle of conveyor belt is large to convey the material easy to slip.
Now we should be using chevron belt.
• Chevron belts in varying designs are widely used for handling a wide range of materials
at moderate inclinations. These can include bulk materials such as crushed minerals,
sand, coal, wood chips, grain, fertilizer, as well as sacks and packages.
• The Max. conveyor angle can reach 28° when convey the ball material. The Max.
Conveyor angle can reach 35° when convey the soft packing material, the bulk and
package material are conveyed up to 40°.
• Large convey angle, not easy to slip.
• The product with different patterns are suitable for different material, it can choose
based on actual needs.
• The pattern and belt are vulcanized into moulding with the high adhesion.